Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Introducing Butters Bloggin' Buddies!

By popular request... I have convinced my new humans to let me continue to blog! So keep on checking in here as I provide updates on my new life. In addition, I gave out my pass codes out to all the foster pups who end up in the rescue This way they can jump in here and let everyone know about them too! My Bloggin' Buddies!
Now.. as for me. I am on day 4 of my new life! And BOY am I having fun! These folks were kind enough to provide a nice ramp thing so I can take car rides without having to jump in and out of the big vehicles. They have LOTS of toys for me. Not really sure what to do with them yet, but I like sniffing them and I put the round ones in my mouth.
OH.. I have a new girlfriend too! Her name is Imoya. Apparently she was in the rescue too! This family adopted her in 2003 and she tells me they are really great folks. Well I better run. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes. Don't forget you can still meet me at the hike on September 15th! I will be there with my new girl Imoya!
Paws Out,
A Paws-itive-ly Happy Butters!

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Butters!! I am so happy your new humans will be letting you blog! There are so many of us who were so happy to hear you found your furever home, but would have missed you sooooo much! Be sure to give your new family lots of love and kisses from all your blogging doggie friends! I can't wait to hear all about your new adventures, and also those of the new fosters!!

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha roo for you blogging!!!