Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Friday, August 24, 2007

Nika's Star Challenge!

HEY EVERYPUP! It is Nika here, the girl who let Butters live in my home while he searched for his forever home! I have some VERY important news! I have put out a CHALLENGE TO EVERY DOGSTER!

EVERY DOGSTER WHO REGISTERS WILL RECEIVE A
STAR!

Registration also gets you a goodie bag filled with great dog stuff, a hike T-shirt, and a Dog bandanna!

If you are not able to make it to PA, simply register as a remote hiker and we will MAIL everything to you!

For those who make it out, be sure to take part in the Dogster gathering photo! Here is the scoop:

Tails On The Trails: Dogs Of All Shapes & Sizes Are Invited!
We are also CELEBRATING RESPONSIBLE DOG OWNERSHIP DAY!
The AKC has supplied a bunch of goodies too!

Saturday, September 15, 2007
Warminster Community Park in Warminster, PA
9 AM - 3 PM
Rain or Shine
For Details Visit: http://siberescue.com/Common/TailsTrails2007

We have folks traveling from a variety of places! and LOTS of great Dogsters to meet! A List of Pet Friendly places to stay can be found here.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER BY REGULAR MAIL!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER WITH PAYPAL NOW!

AND!!!! All Dogsters who register... your name will also be entered to win a VERY cool prize! My hu-mom was going through her "art stuff" and decided that she will put all Dogster folks names in a hat and then one winner will be picked to win their choice of prints from her Teamwork Cartoons: http://www.paige8.com/Art/


So GET REGISTERING!!!

THANK WOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I registered as a remote hiker quite a while ago, does that mean I can still be in the drawing and get goodies??? I sure hope so, I looooovvvveee goodies!!

Holly

Anonymous said...

You're in if you paw me your Dogster ID! --WOO WOO Nika

Khady Lynn said...

Oh no! I don't have a Dogster page, only my bloger page! Guess I better get the human woman to get me a Dogster page!

Holly

Anonymous said...

OH NO! You need a dogster page! Everypup just MUST have a dogster page!