Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, August 20, 2007

News from the Butters


Hey Bloggin Buddies!

I hope you all have been having fun checking in here with all my rescue pals. I figured I’d drop in and give everyone an update!

I am doing REALLY REALLY GREAT! Imoya is a LOT of fun and I have been feeling more and more comfy playing with her and the humans here.

We go on car rides and sometimes I just get to chill out! Oh and for fun just two Saturday’s ago Imoya and I decided to play in the morning. And when I say morning.. I mean 5 am! Dad came down to see what the ruckus was about. I told him we were just having some FUN!

Thanks again everyone! Keep checking in here for new on me and my buddies!

Paws Out.
`Butters… aka The B Man!

1 comment:

Khady Lynn said...

Butters, you are so adorable! I love your sleepy pose! I do that all the time!

I am so glad you are doing well in your new home! That is so great to hear.

Holly