Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Saved at the last minute!


Hey all you bloggers.....my name is Roanoke, but my friends call me Roan:) I was the husky posted to Sibernet a few days ago that was to be PTS at 11:30 becuase the silly shelter thought I wasn't supposed to show my disdain to some hume they gave me to who hit me with a newspaper! HA...all I did was bear my teeth...he islucky I didn't get him where it counts! Anyway, my nice friends here at Tails came to my rescue and saved me and my new foster moms name is Aunty Jodi....she has lots of fun dogs to play with and a big backyard too! She says I am a sweet big blockhead and she likes me lots....I am now looking for my furever home and she said she will make POSITIVE it is nobody with any bad newspaper thoughts:) Right now I am still not nootered (whatever that means) and so I like to play "games" with the girls here, they get grouchy with me sometimes about that....dang women:)I am having a good time here until I find that final spot.....maybe I will write yall back soon!

Roan

1 comment:

Khady Lynn said...

I'm so glad you were saved Roan!! You are a beautiful boy! I sure hope you find that purfect furever home soon!

Holly