Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Pia the Puppy Power Vs Dyson The Animal!


Hey master bloggers, my friend Butters passed on the secret password before the humes adoptered him out. So I have something to tell you. Tonight my hume sister was using this noisy thing to suck up all the husky hair from the carpet and I thought it was a really fun toy (well...not as fun as the arm of my hume's couch that I ripped off and de-stuffed last week when I escaped my crate:). So anyway....I was playing chase with this sucky up thingy toy called the Dyson Animal (silly name...I have never seen a purple animal) and my hume mom and sister were laughing so hard and then all of the sudden.....the end of the hose on the sucky thing......tried to steal my tongue!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe the audacity of that purple thingy....an animal that would try to de-tongue me for no reason then I was trying to play......well guess I won't play with that dumb toy again:) So watch out all bloggers for the tongue stealing purple Dyson Animal toy........

Pia Puppy Power

5 comments:

D. Animal said...

Vrrrm vvvvvvrrrmmm! Vrrm vv rr mm & vvrm vmvmvmr!!! LOL!!!!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ignore that stupid Dyson. It lives with us and is always spouting off nonsense!

Khady Lynn said...

The dyson is evil! You must avoid it at all costs!! It sucks your fur, and how it has tried to suck your kisser up!! Beware!!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We don't have a purple Animal here, but I will watch out for the red Bissel. I think it has similar characteristics!

Steve

Anonymous said...

Get the Dyson!!!
Hugs,
Sitka