Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, August 6, 2007

Another furever home found!


Hey one and all.....my name is Nali (Oginali) and I am a Tails foster dog. I found my furever home on Saturday August 4th and am now living like a very spoiled king:) I am very close to my foster mommy and she says I can come visit anytime and will babysit me if my new family ever goes on vacation:) I sure would like that alot because as you can see from my picture....I sort of had a crush on my foster sister.....she was a cutie and I think she liked me too! My new name is Yuri and since I am 76 pounds of pure man....my foster momma thinks it fits. Updates to come as I cause a ruckus in my new home (just kidding:)

Yuri (aka Nali)

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Congratulations Yuri!!! You are quite beautiful! Welcome to your new furever home!

Holly

Tucker said...

Congratulations, Yuri! You have the name of a brave explorer, Yuri Gagarin, the first human in space. Good luck with your new adventures!