Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Friday, August 17, 2007

Foster sister Kya here:)


So yesterday I woke up with poo all in my crate and then went a few more times outside and my momma said it had "red stuff" in it.....so she rushed me off to "the vet." Well the vet made me stay for all night! I missed my foster pals Pia and Roan and all my brothers and sisters so much that when mom called at 10 last night to check on my she heard me SCREAMING:)Anyway, I am home now and when she came to pick me up she noticed I had two pathetically shaved front paws. So...she asked what happed. The vet techs sqeeled on me that I chewed the first IV out and they had to put in a second and then they put this big coney thingy on my head...THATS why I was screaming....what the dog is that thing????? The other vet tech also told mom I was a "rocket scientist in a evil villanous way." Why whatever could he mean? He told mom that when he was setting up my IV fluids this morning I watched his every move and then when he left I prompty got ahold of the bag of fluids and chewed through then.....my side of the story is I was just thirsty and wanted to drink them in faster then he was allowing:) So he had to re-hang them and put them on a pole away from my cage.....I then turned my back to him and gave him my tush with my face to the back of the kennel (thats what I do when I am mad). They all loved me at the vet and said I am quite the "comedian" whatever that means.....I am just glad to be home and want to know when I won't look like a poodle anymore!

Kya aka. The Evil Villanous Rocket Scientist

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Kya, that is such torture they did to you. You had the right to be screaming! Good job making the vet office know how smart you are!

Holly

Amici said...

We're sorry you had to go to the vet but hopefully they helped out a bit.

Having poo in your kennel is no fun at all. In this pic you look nice and clean and poo free. :)