Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

New Foster Blood!


Hi all...my name is Zodiac here....but my friends call me Zodie! I am a very handsome husky....or so I have been told and a mere 8 years young:) I was just returned to Tails because my owner who adopted me 5 years ago found herself in a living situation where she could no longer care for me. Once a Tail dog...always a Tails dog and so I am back looking for a new furever home. I like those little cat critters and even have fun with small dogs...some of the dogs my size...well, I need them to know I am boss, thats all! I had to go to the vet today and I was on my best doggie behavior.....even when they violated me with that dang thermometer thingy! Lucky for me I have already been told that I am nootered? so no sturgeries needed! Now.....I am on the look out for a new family....I hope they have little folks as I LOVE the kids! Until later.......your friend .......


Zodie

2 comments:

Tucker said...

Zodie, I was a bounce-back after several years too. You are a good-looking guy. You will find another family soon! Best wishes to you!

Khady Lynn said...

Hello Zodie! I'm so sorry you lost your family. I sure hope you find a new home soon. You sure are a beauty!!

Holly