Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pia's here....I'm in trouble again:(


So......a few weeks ago I was in one of those crate thingies that my mom keeps me in while she was at a rescue event and I decided it wasn't so fun anymore. So....I found a way out....and boy did I have fun! I had already scratched a small hole by pawing through my crate at the arm of the couch and some stuffing came out:) So, this time when I got out.....I figured it was just a BIG squeeky toy begging to be played with! I ripped it off the couch and took all the stuffing out....strangely enough there was no squeeky in there, those other dogs must have beat me to it! Then I took out a bunch of red plastic cups that my hume had under the island in the kitchen in a bag and threw them all around to play with......so when her brother got home he called and said, "boy did Pia have fun while you were out, it looks like the fourth of July in here!" So....my hume had a man come out today to assess the damage from my couch-capades and he wasn't so smart (atleast thats what my hume says). He walks in and saw all the dog crates...and all the fur (we are shedding something fierce this week from the HOT weather)....and do you know what he said? "Gee mam, you certainly have alot of feathers in here...do you have birds or something?" After my hume got done laughing at him....she said no, huskies...bet he will NEVER want one of us!



Pia puppy power

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Sounds like fun! Good job on the couch!

Our floors here are mostly white too, and it's that due to the color of the rugs!

Holly

Tucker said...

I would like to know about your crate escape. I go in one every day because he gives me a treat I love! Then he leaves. And the treat is gone. And I want back out! How did you do it?

Also, did you play with the birds before you ate them? I've never had birds in the house, and they're too hard to catch outside.

Amici said...

Gosh, sounds like you did some good damage. I tried to jump out a window once and scared my parents half to death (as well as killed the A/C).

He is sort of silly if he mistook your fur for feathers......he must not have had both feet on the ground that day.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where is the carnage? I want to see the stuffings!

Oh.. and should be donate fur to help put it back up?