Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, July 30, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!

It was a busy weekend for me folks and I have some REALLY important news to share.... I WAS ADOPTED! So, mark your calendars for July 28th is my very own Gotcha Day! I share a home with a very sweet dog that was also a foster dog in Tails of the Tundra and adopted out in 2003, her name is Imoya.

I am adjusting pretty well for them.. they are very nice people here. As I understand it we will be doing lots of traveling, camping and stufff like that. AND... they really don't seem like the sort of folks who will dress me up! I even PLAYED with a tennis ball on Sunday.

They also met some other dogs too.. one dog named Rocco (as I understand it he found his home with a high energy dog leter in the day), and another pup named Zodiac. But it was ME they fell in love with!

My foster mommy made them PROMISE to bring me to the hike. I think I saw her even shed a tear or two as she left. I'll be okay foster momma!

I'll be sure to check in when I can and let everyone know how I am doing. Back to getting situated in my new home!

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Butters!! I am so excited that you found your furever home!!! But, I will also miss your blogging! Maybe your new home will let you blog! That would be so great to keep up with you at your new wonderful home! Good luck!

Holly

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Congrats on the new home, Butters! I hope you get to blog, too.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-woo-woo!
That is wonderful news, Butters! I hope you will be able to keep in touch with all of your blogging friends.
-Cosmos-

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://www.mypinoy.com/profiles/blogs/buy-lioresal-baclofen-baclon][IMG]http://medshops.info/pharm.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Additional pills every order!
Low prices & high quality


order purchase kemstro
order sale kemstro
order amazon kemstro
list buy kemstro
family buy kemstro
odor buy kemstro
sequence buy kemstro
sort buy kemstro
order buy kemstro online
order buy kemstro cheap
order find kemstro
order buy lioresal
buy kemstro mail order
order kemstro online muscle relaxant
order kemstro online spinal cord injuries
order kemstro online butanoic acid
order kemstro online elevated alkaline phosphatase
order kemstro online occult blood in stool
list kemstro online
purchase kemstro online
family kemstro online
order kemstro book
order kemstro music

[URL=http://www.mypinoy.com/profiles/blogs/buy-lioresal-baclofen-baclon]order baclofeno[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mypinoy.com/profiles/blogs/buy-lioresal-baclofen-baclon]order kemstro[/URL]
[URL=http://www.mypinoy.com/profiles/blogs/buy-lioresal-baclofen-baclon]Purchase Lioresal generic[/URL]