Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, July 2, 2007

Butters aka Killer:)


So last Saturday night after my long day we had some visitors of the human kind over....and I was still sort of tired. All I wanted to do was lay on the evil ones legs....and that darn Fugas stepped on me hind quarters! Can you all believe the nerve of that big galoof?!? So....I jumped up and told him (in doggie talk of course so the humans will never know what I really said) to get the HE double toothpicks off me! Well, he listened and then ws afraid to walk by me the rest of the night to go potty outside:) That big wimpy dog....then what do you expect from a dog that the evil one has made pose as Santa Dog and has a forked tongue:) Anyways....the evil one and her human hubbie kept teasin me and calling me "killer" the rest of the night....cause I really need any more nick names! Heres a picture of Fugas so you can see what I mean about how tortured he is!

OH and.. Sitka! I will work on that interview with the evil one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dogness... That picture is GREAT! You should have your foster mommy use it as a christmas card for the rescue!
Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

I won't even mention some of the names my human called me when I arrived and started bossing everydog around. She did say I was a brute, so would call me Brutessa. I didn't think that was too funny either.

Holly

Paige said...

Actually Fugas seems to make it on the Rescues calendars each year.. I think this year he is sporting a big wreath around his neck!