Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, July 2, 2007

Butters Be Taggin'

It seems I have been Tagged by two loveable pups named Tasha and Eve!

Seven random facts about me eh?

#1. My full rescue name is Feo Butters Stroud. Feo is because the rescue goes by the alphabet and that is what the first foster home picked for me. (Yes I know it means Ugly in Spanish, but they meant for it to be an Indian name)... silly humans! Stroud came because I was found in Stroudsberg, and Butters.. the name I go by most.. Yes it is Butters from South Park. My foster parents thought I acted a bit like him, so it suited me.

#2. When they first found me, my ears were frost bitten and fell off:(, I also had lyme disease and a big thing in my eye that they removed, a nasty hot spot thing on my leg, REALLY ugly red stuff on my face. But I am MUCH better now!

#3. I like to walk up to corners in a room then just lay down without turning around.

#4. Oh, you should know I don't hear everything... my hearing isn't great, they say it happens with age. The evil one won't tell me when she is eating all the time and I wake up and see I missed everything and lost my chance to beg cauyse I never heard all the bag ruffle sounds!

#5. When I first arrived in rescue I had no hair on my neck, parts of my back and my tail... I also had a collar partially in my neck. It did hurt a bit. And they called me Crunchy Coat because my coat was rather stiff to touch. They think I was kept outside most of my life and neglected.. but I prefer not to talk about the past any more.

#6. I LOVE the taste of Cottage Cheese!!! YUMMM!!!!!

#7. I like to drive my evil foster mom batty and on drives I will randomly stand up and start wagging my tail like I see something, then lay back down and go to sleep. Makes her nuts to try and figure out what I am waggin' at!

Hmmmm...Who shall Butters Be Taggin'?? I am new here so I don't ahve to many friends who haven't already been tagged! Well I came upon Althea and I tagged her cause I know her shirt at least!!!

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Oh Butters, what a terrible like you must have had. Your prior humans will get what they deserve, hopefully in a place that's much hotter than it is her in Nebraska right now.

I was wondering if your name came from South Park!! My dad LOVES that show. Mom just rolls her eyes at it most times, but does laugh quite a bit at it!

I am glad you now have a safe and loving foster mom to take such good care of you. I sure hope you find that wonderful furever home soon!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh Butters... It is a shame there are stupid people out there that think they can own animals??? I am so glad your ears, eyes and leg are doing so much better now.

You have a very good foster mommy who loves you very much!!

Hugs, Sitka

Paige said...

AHA! So you know all about my Alter ego as Professor Chaos!!! That is what I had to do to Fugas the other night!