Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, July 9, 2007

A Chance To Take ME for a Hike!

Sorry Folks.. I am a bit behind these days:) BEEN BUSY BUSY BUSY! I posted on my Dogster page a few days ago... But ANY WOO... CHECK THIS OUT PALS!!! The Rescue has opened up their registration for the Hike.. and assuming I don't have a home yet, the first person with $5 at the foster booth can WALK ME!

Every Breed, Every size, Every shape to join us at the 5th Annual Tails on the Trails for a fun-filled day of hiking, games, and so much more!

Everyone at Tails of the Tundra is excited to share this great dog experience with you. Dogless People are welcome too... hike in honor/memory of a person, pet, or as a donation.
Warminster Community Park in Warminster, PA
Saturday, September 15, 2007
9am -- Check-in & Registration / 10am -- Hike
Rain or Shine
to support Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue, Inc.
(a 501c3 non-profit rescue organization)


REMOTE HIKERS WELCOME AND PET FRIENDLY PLACES TO STAY AVAILABLE!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND FOR MORE DETAILS!

Also VERY important!! Register by Sept. 4th to Save $15.00! Registration includes: A VERY COOL T-SHIRT, Bandanna, and a GOODIE BAG! I am sure you know what that means! LOTS OF GOODIES!!!

OH AND SO... MOST IMPORTANTLY! You can make a pledge to me!
Or any of my other cute pals!

More later... gotta get me some beauty sleep.. I have a BAD feeling.. I may be called on by the evil one for modeling purposes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish we could come up for the hike because we would pay more than $5 bucks to walk you!!! That sure is a super cool shirt. Can we register even if we are in a different state and just walk in our neighborhood?

Hugs,
Sitka

Paige said...

Absolutely! All you need to do is go on and register as a Remote hiker! Registration guarantees you a t-shirt, goodie bag, and bandanna!