Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Live Too Far Away but still want a Hike T-Shirt?

A few folks have been askin' me about getting one of those fancy Hike T-shirts.. but they said they live too far away to be hikin' in PA. SOOO I found out the deal! Here is what the Rescue has to say on that:

"Don't forget that even if you are unable to attend the hike in PA... You can STILL register as a remote hiker! Simply complete either the registration form and mail it in or use the easy paypal form. You will be asked to add $8 to cover the costs of shipping and handling for your goodies if you qualify for any of the pledge incentives. To qualify for one of the top three prizes your pledge form and collected money must be postmarked by Sept. 11th."

Sounds pretty simple to me! And of course if you can always go and just put in a pledge for me!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Butters.. thanks for posting this info! I will see if I can "borrow" my mom's credit card.... oh wait.. she has a paypal account... now where are those passwords...

Hugs,
Sitka

Khady Lynn said...

My human has been a remote hiker for the last couple years, so I'm positive she will do it again this year! She loves her t-shirts and and wears them all the time when she takes us for walks!

Holly

Khady Lynn said...

I registered as a remote hiker, and also submitted a pledge to you!!!

I sure hope you take lots of pictures to show those of us who can't be there!

Holly

Paige said...

THANK WOOOO Soo much!!!

We certainly will take lots of photo's! We are expecting photo's from our remote hikers too!