Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hike in Memory


Though I never got to meet her....my Aunty Jodi says that Little Lou was just the sweetest little pupster around and she endured alot in her 5 months with TOTT until her untimely trip to the Rainbow Bridge at only 8 months old:( It is very sad for my Buttery mind to thnk that she never got to live a full life, but Aunty Jodi says she spoiled the puppy muffins out of her while she had her for those 5 months, so atleast she was well loved while she was here. If any of my Blogger buds can find thier Humes plastic thingys and pledge just a wee bit for her memory...it would mean alot to her sister Vienna and to Little Lou looking down from the clouds:)
http://siberescue.com/Common/TailsTrails2007/pledgepaypal.html#Vienna


Butters

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Poor little Lou. At least she had a lot of love and kindness in her short life. That is the most important thing.

Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh she is sooo cute! I hate that she had to leave this world so early.
Hugs,
Sitka

DustyDoodles said...

Doodles is very sad about Little Lou!

I tagged you. To play, go visit my blog http://dustydoodles.blogspot.com