Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Thursday, June 28, 2007

This morning's act


So.....you obviously all saw that my act to stand my ground at the top of the stairs did not work last night. Instead it resulted in the evil one running down without me to fetch slippers and running back up to humiliate me once again! I did finally figure out the video thing to show you all what I am talking about with that spoiled princess Nika....can you believe that travesty???? So, in order to stay safe this morning and to avoid and morning devastation by the evil one before she left for work, I decided to "play dead" on my pillow so she would leave me alone.....hey it worked:)

5 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

That is an excellent job of playing dead! Did you freak her out at all? Abby likes to play dead sometimes, and mom always freaks out that something is actually wrong with Abby. Nice job!

Holly

Paige said...

No...she didn't freak out...she was too busy wooing over princess Nika to notice me! She will probably have something up her human sleeve tonight for me since I escaped this morning without any torture......

Butters

The Brat Pack said...

Hi Butters

We found you from Sitka's blog and wanted to say hi.

Thrawn & The Brats

Anonymous said...

Oh Butters.. you crack me up. I like that photo of you playing dead!!!

Hugs,
Sitka

Anonymous said...

You write very well.