Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Friday, June 29, 2007

Froggie torture!!!!!!!!!!


So just when the evil one lured me into a false sense of security last night and she slipped in the room alone with me for some personal one on one time.....I should have known something was up! She starts torturing me with this green fuzzy frog thing...like I am supposed to know what the heck to do with it! The thing comes flying at my face, nearly scaring the dogster right out of me.....what is she thinking? Once she stopped throwing the frog at me, I kinda liked it and poked at it a bit....then she got all excited and said I "played" with my first toy. Whatever makes her happy so she doesn't THROW it at me again!

4 comments:

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Woo Butters, My "forever" mom tries some strange things with me,too, but I know she wuvs me. She wiggled this big red thing called a kong that smelled funny & then left it in my crate. I sniffed at it & moved it around & gave it a lick. It wasn't all bad! I licked all of the mooshy stuff out. Stop by & visit wif me sometime at http://woosneighs-marlene.blogspot.com/. Talk wif woo soon, Cosmos

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I just don't get humans with their stupid wave things in our face behavior!

Khady Lynn said...

I'm real big on playing either. I like to steal the toys and just hoard them so no one else can play. Seems fair to me.

Holly

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Hey Butters and Nika! We love your blog and think both of you are very handsome. We saw that you are new to the DWB world and would like to tag you to tell seven random things about yourselves. If you have other pup friends that might want to do this, tag them! Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva