Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finally!

Hey there everyone......please do not tell the evil and cruel master Paige but I have finally found somewhere to "voice" my own opinions. It is something called a blg? Some other huskies wooed it in my ear and now I am using my secret opposable thumbs to tell the world about all the torturous things she has done to me. The socks on my ears....did anyone see that, how humiliating! Oh no....here she comes, must hide the thumbs so she doesn't know or I will be exposed..........

BUT THIS PHOTO IS THE SORT OF STUFF I AM BARKING ABOUT!!!

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Welcome!!! Woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

The Army of Four said...

Hooray for Butters!!!!!
Tail wags from all of us,
Stormy

Anonymous said...

Yeah Butters! I am so glad you joined the bloggin' world! I love the title "Butters be bloggin'" I feel like I may be in a Bob Marley video, ha roo!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Welcome Butters! We are big fans of you after seeing you model for all of the ebay things! We need a Paw-tograph!

Steve and Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Welcome Butters!! All us sibernetters are here to welcome you! I'm not a Siberian, but I do have 2 Siberian step-siblings, and since I'm a Malamute, I'm pretty close!! Besides, most my friends are Sibes, including Tubey, Sitka, Steve and Kat, and the Ao4 (especially my darling Dave!), and Meeshka, and so many more!! Stop in and say hello!!

Holly

Thor said...

Welcome, Butters! Hey, you should also join Husky Bloggers--click on the link in one of our blogs! Almost all the Huskies whose parents belong to Sibernet have their blogs listed there!

Woos,
Thor