Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Thursday, June 28, 2007

So far so good......atleast for me:)


SO.....I have managed to remain low on the evil one's radar tonight so far. I can't say the same for the big hairy dog.....as you can see in the picture behind me. He must have done something really bad cause they have had him in that jail for a long time. They only let him out to pee and they gave him a REALLY bad haircut on only one side of his butt.....HAAA, how embarassed must he be! Poor Rudi (thats what they call him)he woowooo's all the time in protest too and they just think it is the sweetest thing....if they only knew what he was REALLY SAYING........

Butters

4 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Doggie jail is terrible! Well, unless it's for healing purposes that is, and then I guess it's ok. I sure hope Rudi gets better soon so he can come out of his cage!

Holly

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Nice to meet you Butters! Where did you get your name, from South Park??

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Humans are stupid about understanding what we are saying!

Paige said...

Good guess Boomer....I did get my name from South Park! My name was Stroud first then it was Feo....then the evil one decided I acted very much like this Butters person on South Park...though I am not sure that this is a good thing or a bad thing?