Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, September 3, 2007

A Ruff Day


Hey Bloggin' Buddies. I am Vienna... I was adopted through Tails of the Tundra and boy do I have a ruff life! This Tails on the Trail Event is really starting to intrude on my life here. Today a bunch of humes came over to my house and FILLED my house with stuff and then they started throwing all this good stuff in bags! Something about Goodie Bags for the Registered hikers at the Tails on the Trails event? I really could have saved them all a lot of work.. I could have just eaten everything!

Oh and then GET THIS! Apparently BEFORE the REALLY REALLY good box of Yummy Chummies arrived Some other dogs got to taste test them all! HOW RUDE IS THAT?

Sure I got a few bites, but look at these photo's I found on my humes computer of Rudi and Fugas digging into the box!

Then later poor Naji (the little girl I lived with when I was in foster care).. she got trapped in all the goodie bags! Thankfully I she had a stuffy to keep her company until we could dig her out!

If you haven't already.. I sure do hope you register for the hike.. at least that way I haven't gone through all this horror for nothing!

Your Pal, Vienna

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Look at all of those bags! I can't believe it. Filled with treats too!!

Steve

Khady Lynn said...

OOOhhhh, that's one of the goodie bags I'm going to get as a remote hiker??? How cool!! I can't wait!

When do the remote hikers get their goodies? That way I can watch for them to come from the nice mail lady!

Holly

Anonymous said...

We ship everything out after the hike.. that way we can count up all the pledges and see if a remote hiker won the Really BIG prizes!

Hang in there... I promise to guard them well!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I am sooooooo getting more and more excited!

Prizes.

Fun..

Other dogs...

A ride in the Xterra....

AND OH YES - FINALLY my date with

*swoon*

BUTTERS! BMAN!! AND I'll get to meet Imoya and all the others too!!!!

I'm sooooo excited!!!

OH HOLLY - I'll be you will be sooooooo jealous of me!

I wish you and Steve and K(h)at and Dave and Zim and Amber and Storm and Samuel and Abby and Monty and Kona and Stormy and JoJo and Summit The Super Mal and ALL THOSE DOGS OF THE WORLD khould khome!

Send me your numbers - we'll khall from The Trail!

Wuv,

Khyra

P.S. Gonna meet The Butters! ;-)