Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Hey every pup! Hurricane here and I am a foster dog who will be at the hike.. and

All I can say is YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICE CREAM!!: 12pm - 3pm
Stop by and get your delicious Ice Cream from the Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream booth! They will be bringing ice cream for the K9's and an assortment of Signature Creations for the human population. They will also be donating Ice Cream to the 2:45pm K9 Ice Cream Eating Contest!

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!

Less than 4 days to go!

Oh Cold Stone.. you are soo yummy!!!
I don't see chocolate in the That's How I Roll™ I think I will Roll with that Flavor!!

3 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

I am more jealous by the day, that I will not be able to make it!! I have to have mom plan ahead for next year so we can make a road trip to PA!!

That ice cream looks "to die for"!!!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

This is killing me that I can't come to this event. First, I am awesome at eating and I love ice cream. Second, Kat wants to be in the pulling contest. And third, Mom just wants to come! No fair! We're going to hitch a ride with Holly next year.

Steve

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HA! I'm gonna have ICE KHREAM with THE Butters!

I'm getting soooooo excited!

BUT it would be sooooo much better if ya'll were here!

Wuv,

THE Khyra