Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Sunday, September 9, 2007

It's Me Butters! Gearing up for the BIG DAY!!

Hey every pup! That's right it's Butters here.. and I can't wait to meet all my pals! Can you believe it? The Hike is less that a week away!!! I get to meet THE Khyra! SO EXCITING!!!

Me and my new peeps decided to lend our 30 foot trailer for the day to the Tails on the Trails. The trailer will be the air conditioned and provide a special place for the AVID Microchipping and Pet First Aid Unit. I can't get over how much stuff there is going to be to do!! Sledding, Scootering, even Weight Pull... this should be fun to watch other pups try these things out! I also hear there is a K-9 Demo, my good ol' Foster mom wants to put a Mike Vick shirt on the cop who is being attacked in the demo! Then there is this Scavenger Hunt. Nika tells me that there is a BAG fFULL of really cool gifts for folks to win! Lots of Vendors... Games for us dogs including an ICE CREAM EATING CONTEST!! I'd bet I'd be really good at that! Funnel Cake? Hmm.. sounds yummy too!! Here is the link to the full list.

ANYWOO's..... today my pal Imoya and I met Nika and Vienna out at the hike spot today to look things over. Here are some photos:

Here I am being Handsome!

From Left to Right (excluding Humans) Vienna, Imoya, Me, Nika

Walking with my Imoya and the Peeps.

That's my hu-dad with me and Imoya.. we are checking out the Pavilion.

That's it for now... I hope to see you all at the Tails on the Trails this coming Saturday!!!

~Paws Out,
Butters

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Butters... Look at that red fur!!! We sure miss you but know you are totally loving your forever home! Great to hear (and see) from you!
Hugs,
Sitka and Tia

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm swooning even MORE than I thought POSSIBLE!

Butters!!! mentioned ME - THE Khyra - in his blog - awwwwwwwwrrrrroooooo!

Now I'll really be khounting down the sleeps - and hu-mom's 5am alarms - to SATURDAY!!!

It is normally our day to sleep in BUT since we'll need to be on the road around 7am, we'll khatch up on our sleep Sunday!

Butters you look sooooo FURantastic!
You've got a great sis and some great peeps too!

Wuv ya,

THE Khyra

The Army of Four said...

Ha ROOO, Butters! You look sooooo wonderful! You remind me of my little brother Zim when he got here ... all bleached and SO skinny and just "empty". NOW he's strong and handsome and RED - just like you!!! We all wish you tons of happiness!
Love,
Amber

Khady Lynn said...

I will be there in spirit as I am a remote hiker! I sure wish I could be there for real! I hope you have a great time, and I hope it is love at first sight for you and Khyra!!!

Holly