Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Without Butters... I get to be a shelf!

Howdy all! Nika here.. I let Butters stay with me before he found his forever home. And guess what? eBay... That's right folks.. the Holiday eBay auction to benefit Tails of the Tundra is around the corner.. OH JOY! November 23rd the fun begins.. As you can see I KNOW first paw there is lot of fun stuff going up for auction!

If you have an item that you would like to donate, please email tottebay@gmail.com.

Hmm... maybe they will have you ship it to Butters home to take THOSE photos!:)

So get those wallets ready.. and make sure you don't let me down.. If I must balance stuff on my legs and around my neck.. the LEAST you can do to help the rescue is bid!

OH NO!! I see the hu-mom coming with a bag of MORE stuff! Gotta go hide!

~Nika

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WEll, you might not be THE BUTTERS but you are still pretty darned KHUTE!

It is a great way for you to celebrate your year since you made all of us (and our bi-peds) worry about woo!

Smile pretty!

Wuv,

THE KHYRA

Tucker said...

You're a good doggy to help out, Nika! Humans really love pictures where dogs tilt their head on cue!