Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Thursday, November 8, 2007

JAWS!!!!

Hi pups! Weeko here! My foster mom is upset cause I chewed up a good portion of her fence to keep the pups out of her plants. I licked up the vinegar she tried... Next she is trying Bitter apple and Tobasco. Hmm... maybe I will like that too!
I even chewed up her Kongs she gave me! Just call me JAWS!!! Next she is going to try black Kongs. I hear the rescue folks say that donations of toys would be really helpful for foster pups like me! If you want to make a donation they can be sent to:
TOTTSHR, Inc.
PO Box 612
Colmar, PA 18915
C/o Butters Bloggin Buddies

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Good name!! That's my mom's second favorite movie after Star Wars!!!

Holly

Tucker said...

Hi Weeko! Your foster mom is very, ummm, "brave" to want plants in the yard!

Hehhehheh. Careful not to get splinters in your mouth!