Tails of the Tundra Siberian Husky Rescue's Fan Box

Monday, November 5, 2007

2008 Calendars - Guess who is November??

Reserve your 2008 Siberian Husky Rescue Calendars!

  • Inspirational quote each month
  • LOTS of Holidays including for Canada, Australia, Mexico and more!
  • Important Pet Lover Holidays including Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day!
  • PLUS 2009 and 2010 Years at a glance!
Our 32-page full color calendars features a variety of husky faces and MORE. To preview the calendar and place your order click here!

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And I've already khlawed into my hu-mom's PlayPaw akhkhount!

I'll want every month to be November!

*SIGH!*

Wuv,

The Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

I am soooo all over that!!! The Butters alone is worth buying it!! But, I usually get one each year, so I wold have done it anyway!!

Hbbb